Our years of experience operating across all market sectors ensure we can provide the right CCTV solution for your business. For 30 years, we have designed, installed, and maintained CCTV systems for small and medium companies, well-known high street brands, and major financial institutions. We are confident we can work with you to design a system to meet your business needs.
Emergency UTS Security Camera Service
UTS Group provide an extensive range of CCTV equipment, which we can tailor to meet the individual needs of your business. We offer a choice of traditional analogue CCTV systems to the latest IP based digital solutions.
We advise you on the best solution to meet your current and future requirements.We have no allegiance to any one brand of equipment and offer free independent advice on the equipment that is right for you.
UTS Security Camera in Emergency Services
CCTV System Design
Good system design is crucial to ensure you obtain an effective CCTV system that meets your requirements.
UTS’s team of experienced security consultants will advise you on important matters such as:
- The type of cameras and their locations
- Which recording equipment will provide good quality images
- The required image storage space
- Whether you need to improve ambient light levels
They will further advise on whether an IP or analogue solution best suits your budget and requirement.
As one of the Canada’s security solutions companies, we provide the protection that keeps a significant number of the country’s large and small businesses operational. On a walk down any high street, you’ll see that many of the nation’s well known brands trust UTS Group to provide this service.
CCTV surveillance combines a CCTV camera and CCTV monitor and can provide CCTV digital recording or remote monitoring.
CCTV can be integrated with other aspects of access control and entry systems.
- Repair CCTV including adjustment of video surveillance cameras
- 24 hour emergency service to CCTV and other video surveillance equipment
- Replacement CCTV and upgrading of existing video surveillance systems, ie digital colour
- Upgrade from analogue to IP through CAT5 cable. This is now affordable and offers higher quality image resolution and operation
- Maintenance of CCTV video surveillance system on a six monthly basis
- Programmed maintenance
UTS takes care of everything, all the time. Our programmed maintenance service automatically provides twice yearly site visits, inspecting and adjusting all equipment within the CCTV security camera system, generating written reports and making relevant recommendations. Emergency 24 hour cover is included with each contract.
Increased requirements for additional security mean that both recorded or monitored CCTV surveillance video equipment are demanded in certain applications. Let us survey your site and make appropriate recommendations.